Wellness Pharmacy consists of 13 community-focused pharmacies based in BC Lower Mainland. As an independently owned pharmacy, we are proud to provide patient-centered care in our communities. We work closely with area physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure that we offer the best possible care for our patients.
As a Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for managing the pharmacy operations including team management, performance management, full scope practice in providing patient care, dispensing medication, and managing the specialty pharmacy programs such as Home Monitoring.
Why Wellness Pharmacy?
- We believe that our success is dependent on you and your development
- We are driven by providing the best patient care
- We believe in giving back to the community and offer a home monitoring program at no cost to our patients
- We have the stability and organization of a large chain but the autonomy of an independent pharmacy
- We foster an open and friendly team environment
- We provide a competitive compensation package with benefits
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Independent leader who strives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive thinker who can delegate tasks, follow up with and support a dynamic team
- Willingness to both receive and provide coaching and feedback
- Ability to prioritize tasks and problem solve
- Previous experience in a mentorship or managerial capacity is preferred
- Experience with streamlining workflows and improving processes is preferred
- Experience with budgeting and creating business proposals is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years as a practicing pharmacist
- Registered and in good standing with the BC College of Pharmacists
- Ability to stand for length of shift
- Ability to lift up to 15 kg (35 lbs.)
Health Care Retail