291 Cowichan Way, Duncan, British Columbia, V9L 6P5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important? Real Canadian Superstore
in Duncan, BC
is looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Ensuring accurate product scanning
• Executing company-directed promotions and programs
• Maintaining product displays
At Real Canadian Superstore
, it's about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
What we offer:
#RCSSINDHow You'll Succeed:
- 10% Colleague Discount
- Benefit Plan including Dental, Prescription Drugs, Vision Care and Death Benefit and eligibility for Union Pension Plan
- Regular wage increases every 500 hours worked as per Collective Agreement with UFCW 247
- Flexible scheduling - days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends available
- Employee Share Ownership Program, Workperks colleague discounts, Refer a Friend bonus program, Employee Family Assistance Program
- Digital Orientation and Digital Training Program for all new hires
- Opportunity for advancement to Full Time and Management roles
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Part timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.