Save-On-Foods is one of Western Canada's largest employers. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years largely due to our commitment to Going the Extra Mile! With over 145 pharmacies in over 55 communities across BC and Alberta, and growing in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon, our pharmacy team members share a passion for healthy living and quality patient-centered care. Our pharmacy team members are made up of hardworking people who are deeply committed to their patients.
We are hiring for a Pharmacy Assistant at our location in Langford, British Columbia. The Pharmacy Assistant will contribute to the success of the store by Going the Extra Mile while demonstrating our company mission of Care, Commitment and Passion.
You will be responsible for:
· Receive written prescriptions and written or verbal refill requests
· Input all patient and prescription information into the computer
· Perform all task related to ordering, receiving and returning stock, expiry date checks, balance owing and inventory corrections
· Adhere to merchandising programs, operational procedures, and company policies.
· Communicate allergy, interaction and relevant billing information to the pharmacist
· You must have completed an accredited Pharmacy Assistant Program or have 2 years dispensary experience.
· Strong work ethic and “let’s get it done” attitude
· Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
· Kroll computer experience is an asset.
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
· Team Member offers
· Educational Reimbursements
· Opportunities to learn and grow
· Wellness & Team Member assistance program
· A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
· An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment.
Join our Team!
You’ll be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Join our team of 450+ pharmacists and make a difference! Please apply now !
#27 - PawSwap - Startups, Staying Focused & Pivoting