We are currently looking for a part-time Pharmacy Assistant/Technician for our pharmacy in Burnaby, BC.
The successful applicant should have excellent communication and customer service skills. You must have a pharmacy technician certificate or at least 2 years of dispensary experience. The following skills would be considered an asset:
- Previous pharmacy dispensary experience
- Experience using the Kroll Pharmacy software
The Pharmacy Assistant/ Technician will be reporting to the Pharmacy Manager and staff Pharmacists. The duties may include but are not limited to:
- Typing new prescriptions
- Counting and labeling prescriptions
- Receiving and entering drug inventory
- Preparation of compliance packs
- Unpacking and stocking drug orders
Ability to speak Mandarin/Cantonese an asset.
Sorry but only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Connect with employer:
With everything they need at prices they want, it's easy to see why customers love to Save-On-Foods. Since 1982, Save-On-Foods has built a reputation for delivering low pr...