Permanent Full Time Red Seal Millwright!
Compensation: $34 – $36
Location: North Delta
Are you a top notch, world class millwright who is ready to step up to a department leadership level?
Know not just the mechanical, but the electrical, some PLCs and building systems to boot?
Get in on this! Only open for another week, this job will have you taking on an impressive level of responsibility, working your own shift, and training some of the production team on the basics of maintenance to keep some of the simpler fixes off of your back.
Why take it on?
• Stability- A world-class organization who haven’t laid off employees even in the worst of economic times
• Advancement- A direct succession plan to Maintenance Manager
• Great Team- Super friendly
• Independence- Your shift is your own
• Process – These guys have processes built, in place and ready to minimize any problems and keep incredibly detailed work logs so you always know what’s been done and what needs doing
You’ll be responsible for running the afternoon (not night) shift for all facility and management maintenance. Mechanical, some basic electrical including PLCs, packaging machines, production machines, tools, and whatever else comes up that needs fixing. Truly a do-all role. You’ll also be responsible for extremely diligent record keeping on all maintenance, so experience with a complex CMMS is going to be essential. Maintaining safe workspaces and clean environments, as well as logging the work, doing parts orders. Full works, and enough to keep you engaged and busy so the days go by quickly! Some overtime may also apply.
• Red Seal in the Millwright Trade
• Electrical experience, including PLCs
• Experience with a very strict CMMS system
• Ability to work independently unsupervised
• Strong understanding of Predictive, Preventative and Reactive maintenance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactemps.com to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Jarrett for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.