Now Hiring permanent Full Time Customer Service Representative's (CSR)
We are searching for enthusiastic, customer focused, results driven individuals to join a superstar team of CSR's in Richmond, BC. Our client prides themselves on having a welcoming, supportive, and non-competitive workplace, where their employees can thrive.
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers growth, stability, benefits, and competitive compensation then apply now! These positions will fill quickly. Previous customer service experience is essential. Call centre experience is preferred, but not required.
• 2 Week Paid Training Program
• Provide Customer Service to customers all over North America via inbound calls.
• Occasional outbound calling to follow-up with existing customers
• Respond to a variety of customer requests, special instructions and inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
• Other communication with assigned customer(s) via phone and/or e-mail
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
• Organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Proactive in problem solving
• Dedicated to customer service
• Able to learn computer functions
• Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
• Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to effectively relate to a customer
What We Offer:
• Competitive Wages / Commission
• Extended Health and Dental Benefits
• Great Advancement Potential
Please submit your updated resume in a word format. We are currently looking to fill early morning (5:00AM), (6:00AM) & (6:30AM) shifts.