Performance Test Automation Lead 9 month contract Mostly remote with some on-site in Vancouver
Our mining client is seeking a Performance Test Automation Lead to lead the design, build, and operational aspects of the testing infrastructure for Multi-Cloud cloud project, create performance test strategy, test plans and test cases, including developing automated test scenarios, and be responsible for the design of network, load and application performance testing environments. You will also write automated scripts, with very advanced knowledge of Selenium to be able to execute automated network performance monitoring, load testing and application performance testing to ensure systems and integrations reliability, capacity and scalability.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with Selenium and in a Senior Performance Testing Engineer role
- Advanced level understanding of HTTP calls (GET, POST, payloads, auth schemas) and REST
- Advanced level skill in using tools like Fiddler, Postman to profile web apps
- Ability to review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures including suggesting new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency
- Conduct training and provide assistance to Junior Test Engineers as needed
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.