The mission of the Talent Acquisition Department is to acquire the best people for today and tomorrow THE OPPORTUNITY
As the leader of the Talent Acquisition Department, you will lead the team responsible for acquiring the best people to meet the needs of the business, today and tomorrow. As the Vice President, Talent Acquisition, you will set the direction for Talent Acquisition at Aritzia, enabling the teams to source, assess, impress and secure world-class talent to propel Aritzia's growth. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high performing teams to build rewarding careers at Aritzia - while enjoying one yourself. THE ROLE
As the Vice President, Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Lead the establishment of recruitment strategies and proactive approaches to building effective talent pipelines to support Aritzia's growth
- Lead the team to source the world's best talent to find and deliver the right people to put forward for assessment
- Lead the team and the organization's hiring managers to assess candidates to select the best talent for Aritzia
- Lead the team to inspire candidates with all Aritzia has to offer, exciting them about the role, the company, the city, the career opportunity, and more
- Lead the team to lock in top talent with compelling offers and skillful negotiations.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Vice President, Talent Acquisition has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential.
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in North American business and news media and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities.
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- A-OK Café - Our on-site world-class café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Customer Service and Support