The mission of the Talent Management Department is to drive effective people decisions to build high-performing teams and maximize business performance. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is experiencing exponential growth and we are looking for strong leadership in Concierge Talent Management to enable our high-performing Concierge teams to meet the needs of the business, today and tomorrow. This is a unique opportunity to lead and motivate the team responsible for cultivating a passionate, integrated environment to elevate our people to their highest potential. As the Senior Director, Concierge Talent, you will play a pivotal role in driving strategic solutions to support the success and growth of a dynamic, high-performing, geographically dispersed Concierge business. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself. THE ROLE
As the Senior Director, Concierge Talent, you will lead the team to:
- Ensure we always have the best talent for our business needs through effective, timely actions
- Ensure we consistently acquire the best talent for the business
- Drive effective people decisions with accurate assessments of performance and potential
- Maximize and accelerate the growth of high performing talent
- Support employees with fair and consistent practices while mitigating undue risk
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Senior Director, Concierge Talent has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and significant experience in:
- Leading a Talent Management team
- Experience supporting and executing on employee talent lifecycles, specifically for Concierge
- Designing Talent Management strategies and solutions that inspire a team
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The leadership qualities to design a Talent vision and strategy that motivates the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We commit to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an equitable environment where all can enjoy successful careers. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture team directlyARITZIA
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Customer Service and Support