The mission of the Talent Management Department is to build engaged teams to achieve our business objectives
As a member of the Talent Management department, you will be part of the team responsible for cultivating a passionate, integrated environment to elevate our people to their highest potential. As the Senior Manager, Talent Management, you will play a pivotal role in guiding the full lifecycle of an employee throughout their career at Aritzia. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Talent Management to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Manager, Talent Management, you will:
- Execute talent lifecycle programs and engage with our people to support and elevate them
- Support the design of the right people, in the right roles at the right time, and in the right quantity
- Work with partners to support acquisition of the best talent for today and tomorrow
- Be the primary support contact to support the cultural integration and productivity of new employees
- Support business leaders in assessing the performance and potential of our people to inform quality people decisions
- Work with cross-functional partners to ensure our people are trained and developed for high performance and success
- Connect with our people and understand how to motivate them
- Support retention of top talent through wages, education and opportunity
- Facilitate smooth transitions
- Facilitate fair and consistent practices to manage incidents
The Senior Manager, Talent Management has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.