The mission of the Talent Management Department is to build engaged teams to achieve our business objectives
As a leader of the Talent Management department, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for cultivating a passionate, integrated environment to elevate our people to their highest potential. You will play a pivotal role in identifying talent opportunities and driving strategic solutions to support and grow the business. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia"while enjoying one yourself.
As the Senior Director, Talent Management, you will:
- Oversee successful execution of talent lifecycle programs
- Design for the right people, in the right roles at the right time, and in the right quantity
- Guide partners to support acquisition of the best talent for today and tomorrow
- Accelerate the cultural integration and productivity of new employees
- Drive the accurate assessment of people performance and potential to inform quality people decisions
- Guide cross-functional partners to train and develop our people for high performance
- Connect with our people and understand how to motivate them
- Work with partners to ensure retention of top talent through wages, education and opportunity
- Lead the team to ensure smooth transitions
- Ensure fair and consistent practices to manage incidents
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience.
The Senior Director, Talent Management has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class processes and systems to maximize team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to strategically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire oneself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team and fuels business growth
- World class skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drives the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- A keen eye and ability to identify, evaluate, and capitalize on business opportunities for today and tomorrow, maximizing top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.