Our People Department ensures we have the talent we need, supporting Aritzias growth by supporting the growth of our people. Perceptive and strategic, this team empowers others to achieve their best work, best team and best self. THE OPPORTUNITY
Many organizations say it, but we really mean it: Aritzias most valuable asset is our people. As the Vice President, Retail Talent, youll shape and implement critical initiatives that will allow us to grow our business. Youll be a thought partner for all matters relating to people. And youll spearhead and champion a culture that top talent will embrace and enjoy.
In this role, youll work closely with our front line teams to manage all talent management functions, from hiring and onboarding to retention and engagement. Youll also help create a passionate and productive work environment through continuous coaching and development. THE JOB
As the Vice President, Retail Talent, you will:
- Develop organizational infrastructure that supports business initiatives, drives sales, supports people and creates a positive culture
- Spearhead initiatives that support our performance led culture
- Proactively drive initiatives to ensure our talent pipeline effectively meets the needs to achieve the business goals of today and tomorrow
- Lead and optimize the Retail performance management process to evaluate the performance and potential for our talent while retaining top talent
- Ensure full spectrum business and leadership training is happening to support our teams
- Strengthen our community presence to continuously establish Aritzia as the top destination for fashion and sales careers
The Vice President, Retail Talent has:
- Human Resources experience within a high volume, fast paced environment an asset
- Retail experience, ideally within fashion
- Extensive experience supporting multiple senior leaders
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field, MBA an asset
- HR designation is an asset, but not required
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.