The mission of the Learning & Development Department is to train our people to maximize performance and potential in pursuit of a high performing culture.
Aritzia is growing, and our Learning & Development team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for providing best-in-class, business driven learning and development offerings for our people. As the Senior Learning Designer, you will design and produce high quality, specialized training solutions to maximize learning outcomes for Aritzia University programs and resources. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Learning & Development to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Learning Designer , you will:
- Support in selecting the most effective and engaging learning modalities to train our various teams
- Effectively apply design assets to increase the impact of training content
- Craft screenplays and storyboards that structure, sequence, and detail training components to direct the construction of the learning experience
- Support in building, delivering, and continuously improving learning programs at the highest quality to support business objectives and achieve the intended experience for learners
The Senior Learning Designer has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.