The mission of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion department is to elevate the voices of our people to cultivate safety, belonging and equitable access within the retail fashion landscape. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) department, you will be part of the team responsible for the execution of the activities required to position Aritzia as a leader in diversity, equity and inclusion within the fashion retail landscape. As the Director, DE&I, you will support in operationalizing our DE&I strategy, managing relationships with key stakeholders, and driving the development of meaningful initiatives across the organization towards positive outcomes in representation, equity and inclusivity. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in DE&I to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Director, DE&I, you will support to:
- Establish Aritzia's strategy to continuously drive diversity, equity & inclusion outcomes within the fashion retail landscape.
- Ensure fair, equitable access to work opportunities and benefits.
- Reflect our diversity, equity and inclusion values consistently throughout our business.
- Align our business practices to our core values as we minimize the frequency and impact of diversity, equity and inclusion risks.
The Director, DE&I has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Talent Mobility Program - From out of town? no problem - we offer a highly supportive relocation program
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Our values are the core of who we are.
Creativity is at the core of everything we do.
We count on each other.
We relentlessly pursue world-class results.
We think smart.
We always do what we believe is right.
Individually we are great, together we are exceptional.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where all can enjoy successful careers. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture team directly. ARITZIA
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Customer Service and Support