Since our humble beginnings back in 2003, relationships have been at the core of this company. We’re all about bringing great people together, and that all starts right here, with the employees of PlentyOfFish. We’re a team of passionate, driven individuals who are dedicated to helping people all over the world find love.
Every day, over 4 million people trust us to help them meet someone special by using our service, and we take that responsibility very seriously. The scale of our products may be tremendous, but our commitment to helping each of our 80+ employees reach their highest potential is unwavering.
At PlentyOfFish we work hard, take risks, and make a real difference in the world, but make sure to leave some time for fun in the process. We organize team-building activities, volunteer in our community, and even celebrate staff birthdays and milestones. Every year, the entire team is invited to a weekend-long retreat to celebrate the holiday season.
The industry of online dating is constantly evolving, and so is our business. PlentyOfFish is credited as a true pioneer in free dating, but we have our sights set on our exciting new phase of growth as we lay the foundation for years to come. Join us!
Today, we are looking for a passionate HR Professional who will be responsible for all HR - related matters for a team of 85 and growing. This role will report into the COO.
People and Culture Manager at Plentyoffish will:
- Own the performance management process
- Administer employee benefits for new and existing employees
- Become a trusted advisor at all levels in the organization
- Advise management on employment laws, including Employment Standard Act and Common Law
- Oversee hiring and terminations
- Coach managers to resolve employee relations issues
- Manage time off requests
- Create new HR policies and update/improve existing policies
- Advise on all immigration and relocation cases including NAFTA, LMIA, etc.
- Conduct salary reviews, market salary assessments, and participate in compensation planning
- Participate in community involvement initiatives
- Be an avid and active brand ambassador
- Support talent acquisition and employment branding efforts
Our perfect candidate is professional, friendly, dynamic and loves working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. We’re looking for candidates with at least 5 years of progressive HR experience, ideally in high-tech sector. Outstanding verbal and written communication in this role are a must. Relevant education such as completion of an HR or business degree is preferred, as is a CHRP designation. The people of Plentyoffish.com are friendly, confident, professional, and down-to-earth, and a sense of humour is a must!
We offer highly competitive compensation, with a great benefits package which includes RRSP matching program.
This role is available immediately so apply today!