The mission of the Payroll Department is to accurately process employee compensation ensuring timeliness and compliance THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Payroll team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for ensuring our employees are paid accurately and on time, every time. As the Specialist, Payroll, you will be responsible for the effective processing of employee payroll and ensure business and regulatory standards are met. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Payroll to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Specialist, Payroll, you will:
- Prepare the accurate recording of all employee payroll data in the payroll system.
- Effectively calculate the gross to net processing of all employee compensation.
- Provide accurate and timely information to the appropriate parties.
- Ensure compliance in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Establish the governance and controls to reduce financial risk.
The Specialist, Payroll has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Canadian and/or US Payroll and an understanding of Canadian and/or US employment standards
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Banking, Finance and Insurance