Who- the Company: Our client is one of North America’s top real estate developers, with extensive experience developing, and managing innovative projects.
Where: Downtown, Vancouver
What- the Role: Payroll and Benefits Coordinator, reporting to the Payroll Manager and part of the HR Team. Duties include -
- Assist in processing semi-monthly payroll for 400 + employees in Ceridian Insync
- Answers employee payroll queries and resolves problems
- Check timesheets for accuracy and enter new hires, pay changes into Ceridian
- Assist in preparing journal entries for payroll
- Benefits enrolments / changes / terminations (MSP and Sun Life) and assist with benefit queries
- Leave requests tracking in SharePoint and Ceridian
- Payments and posting of contractor’s invoices
- Maintaining and e-filing of all confidential personnel files and payroll information
- Assisting in on-boarding of new employees
- Various project work to support the HR and Payroll department
- Understanding of WCB process; facilitate reporting, claims and assist with queries
- Understanding of CRA, ESA and other employment related laws and regulations
Who- the Candidate:
- 2 + years of experience in payroll, benefits and HR administration
- Familiar with payroll practices involving salaried, hourly and sales commission employees
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of discretely handling confidential and sensitive information
- Highly accountable
- Good MS Office suite skills (in particular Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills – listening to other and communication in an effective manner that fosters understanding.
- PCP designation or working towards it
- Experience with Ceridian Insync a definite asset
How Much: Base salary commensurate with level of experience.
When & How to Apply: This search is moving very quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume in Word format.
Posted: October 18, 2018
Closes: December 17, 2018