Our downtown Vancouver client is looking to add a Payroll Administrator to their team. Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for full cycle multi-provincial payroll for over 400+ employees. Qualifications include:
- Minimum 4 years payroll experience
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification
- Must have intermediate proficiency in MS Office and Advanced Excel skills
- Ultipro software experience an asset
- All payroll functions including new hires, terminations, salary changes, and retro adjustments.
- Records of Employment, source deductions, WCB filings, Statutory remittances, and government reporting.
- Preparing semi-monthly and monthly payroll journal entries
- GL account reconciliations
- Payroll analysis
- Administration of company's group benefits
- Reconciliation of premiums and payments
- Assist with HR system
If you are a self directed, eager worker with a ground running attitude this is the job for you.
#24 - PDFTron - Look For Sponsors Rather Than Mentors
About Burke Recruiting Inc.
Burke Recruiting specializes in placing all levels of accounting professionals at leading organizations in both contract and permanent positions. Our highly qualified recruiters have extensive indu...Read More