Join our Finance Service Center as a Payroll Administrator where you have an opportunity to make an impact to our Payroll Services. As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the payroll team with processing union and non-union payrolls in different pay cycles in a timely and accurate manner.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites
This position is based out of Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a real difference, come join our True Blue team today!Essential Responsibilities
- Process full-cycle union, and non-union payrolls, using our in-house ERP system (JD Edwards).
- Collaborate with work sites to ensure accurate and timely entry to Time Entry module and resolve time entry issues; assist with Time Entry as required.
- Produce, review, and submit electronic ROE's.
- Ensure timely reporting of all payroll withholding tax payments to appropriate agencies - Provincial and Federal (Tax, WCB, EHT, etc.)
- Payroll accounts Reconciliation on quarterly and annual basis
- Answer internal and external payroll inquiries (i.e. employees, finance departments, government agencies, external auditors).
- Payroll related office clerical work assigned by Team Lead
- May perform other related duties as assigned
Additional Information: Company Description
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of office and full-cycle payroll experience, in a complex organizational environment
- Certification by the Canadian Payroll Association as a Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) an asset
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple deadlines and priorities with a high level of accuracy
- Willing to learn new systems and platform such as Workday and ServiceNow
- Proven critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Customer service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately process payroll in a timely manner
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Intermediate user knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A friendly, team oriented, positive manner
- Ability to communicate effectively in a business environment
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America's most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!Employment Equity
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging. Date Posted
Aug 27, 2021
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada