* We can only consider those eligible to work in Canada as we are a third party HR agency.*
Express Employment Professionals, Delta/ Richmond, is hiring for a Payroll Administrator for our client company based out of Richmond, BC. Our client company is a leader and also a well-established and expanding national manufacturing company. This is an evaluation leading into a permanent hire for the right candidate.
- Calculate and maintain payroll records for all salary and unionized employees; reconcile payroll for payroll remittances; reconcile payroll deductions to general ledger accounts
- Process payroll/benefit information for employees in accordance with appropriate regulations, and authorized deductions;
- Determine benefit eligibility for employees and corresponding payroll deductions; administers and maintains group benefits including submission of new enrollments, changes and terminations
- Ensure compliance with federal and provincial regulations and guidelines, including remittances for group insurance, WorkSafe, and other remittances directly relating to payroll, including ROE filing, preparation of T4's and summaries.
- Respond fully to payroll/benefit related inquiries from employees, supervisors, and outside agencies
- Assist the Finance team in reconciling all payroll accounts including remittance accounts and the payroll register as required.
* Either diploma or degree in accounting or related education could be an asset. PCP could be an asset
* Intermediate to advance software skills (Excel, ADP and other related software)
* Good communication skills in person or writing
* 3 years or more experience in payroll and benefits administration
* Union payroll experience is an asset (not a requirement)
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
Pay is $21-25/ hour. Benefits after probationary period.
Please call 604-668-5899 and/or email resume in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Payroll Administrator, VL". Please check out and pass to friends and family our website: www.expresspros.com or text JOBS to 604-668-5899.
Accounting Administrative Human Resources