In accordance with the vision and values of the organization, the Patient Registration Clerk supports the continuity of care for patients, clients and their families by utilizing technologies to register patients across Northern Health; creating and managing client and patient data information; Discharge and Transfer and/or electronic health system applications in accordance with Registration Policies and Procedures.
- Grade 12 and two (2) years recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to keyboard at 45 w.p.m.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.