Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? We have the position for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a Patient Care Coordinator to join our Emergency/Medicine/Hospice Program at Fraser Canyon Hospital (FCH).
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. With over 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers dedicated to providing services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home health, mental health and public health, to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia's population.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for perioperative nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Providing clinical supervision, guidance and support to nursing staff, clinical team members and support staff
- Facilitating day-to-day operations of the assigned unit including daily patient flow
- Working collaboratively and in partnership with the interprofessional care team
- Participating in research, policy, quality improvement and risk management activities
- Supporting quality patient care and excellence in practice by promoting interprofessional collaboration and team building
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Three (3) years of recent related clinical experience in the designated clinical area, including one (1) year of supervisory experience
- Completion of post graduate course work and/or certification applicable to the designated clinical area
This role is a part-time position located at Fraser Canyon Hospital (FCH) in Hope, BC. FCH provides 24/7 emergency stabilization and care, general medicine, and ambulatory care services, supported by an integrated network of community-based programs and services, ranging from health promotion and prevention to long-term and hospice care.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Transform your practice to new level and join a team and an organization that prides itself on building an excellent work place!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.