DRIVE YOUR CAREER WITH INLAND
Inland Group (Inland Kenworth) is an industry-leader in the heavy-duty truck & sales, service and parts marketplace. As a rapidly growing company with over 1300 employees across 35 branches in North America, Inland offers exciting employment opportunities that can help you drive your future!
This position is located at our parts sales location in Delta, BC. THE OPPORTUNITY
The Parts Shipper/Receiver/Driver will be responsible for ensuring accurate packaging of outbound parts orders and receipt of incoming parts. This position is also responsible for delivering and picking up parts and equipment for the dealership.
If you have experience in a warehouse or parts warehouse environment, and experience in fast paced shipping and receiving department we want to hear from you! YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES Shipping and Receiving:
Parts Driver Duties:
- Fills, packages and marks parts orders in order to meet delivery schedules.
- Picks and packs orders for the counter staff.
- Receives ordered parts and checks each item for damage, correct quantities, back orders, etc.
- Helps with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and wholesale accounts.
- Assists parts drivers in loading and unloading parts.
- Reports parts low in stock to Parts Manager.
- Helps keep the parts department clean and orderly
- Helps with pulling orders from printed packing slips for both customers and shop repair orders.
- Handles core returns.
- Helps with physical inventory counts.
- Pick and pack orders for the counter staff
- Help with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and wholesale accounts
- Assist parts drivers in loading and unloading parts
- Assist in physical inventory counts and keeping the parts department clean and orderly
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
- Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 + years related experience and/or training
- Effective and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically
CANADA BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30kgs/70lbs
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
- Forklift Certification preferred
- Ability to use non-powered equipment such as dollies, hand trucks, pallet jacks
Our employees receive a generous benefits package including:
- Extended Medical (including Vision)
- Prescription benefits
- RRSP with employer matching program
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- On-going training opportunities
If you are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic team of professionals, we invite you to apply today.
Keywords: shipping, receiving, warehouse, parts warehouse, shipper/receiver, forklift, RFID scanner