UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEADPosition:
OpenRoad Subaru BoundaryDepartment:
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching, Tool Purchase Subsidy
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- To champion OpenRoad's Climate Goals.
- Build strong customer relationships and operate the Parts Department at maximum efficiency and profitability.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of parts department staff.
- Direct and schedule tasks and activities of parts department staff.
- Conduct meetings with parts department employees to discuss activities and matters that require attention and planning.
- Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the dealership's guidelines.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the Parts Department.
- Establish individual parts levels and balance them for maximum turnover.
- Meet with dealership management on a regular basis to review current parts department performance, set future performance objectives, plan promotional activities and discuss other critical department matters.
- Maintain good working relationships with manufacturers.
- Must follow Company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communicational skills.
- Ability to motivate and train staff.
- Strong knowledge of automotive equipment parts and accessories with extensive experience in an automotive parts department.
- Current knowledge of local sources of supply.
- Knowledge of techniques for receiving, storing, and issuing parts and supplies.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports using a computerized equipment maintenance system.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership.
- A valid British Columbia driver's license with a clean driving record.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!