Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 20 brands and 23 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Senior Parts Advisor
at Toyota Port Moody A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Obtaining parts and supplies for automotive and mechanical equipment, with knowledge about parts and the use of the parts catalogs.
- Providing excellent customer service by handling telephone inquiries from customers as well as wholesalers.
- Maintaining accurate inventory levels, including preparations of reports using computerized equipment maintenance system.
- Participating in other duties assigned at the direction of the Parts Manager.
- Experience with the daily operation of an automotive dealership’s parts department.
- At least 3 years of parts counter experience, with knowledge of local supply sources.
- An understanding of computerized inventory control systems (knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds would be an asset).
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience is an asset.
- A valid British Columbia Driver’s License.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Posted: July 11, 2018
Closes: September 9, 2018