UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with aFull-timeParts Advisor
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Provide excellent customer service, and interact with guests and wholesale customers.
- Be familiar with the process of ordering and arranging parts, and setting up delivery as required.
- Maintain minimum levels of parts and supplies through data processing records and visual inspection, initiate purchase requests as appropriate to maintain minimum parts inventory.
- Look up stock numbers and prices in the system.
- Advise customers on the substitution or modification of parts when exact replacement is not available, and answer any questions or concerns.
- Maintain systemized storage facilities ensuring proper security for parts and tools.
- Maintain a comprehensive record system on parts, tools, issuing accounts, and analysis records for quality control and warranty.
- Take periodic parts room inventory and establish minimum supply levels on the basis of operational needs. Advise supervisor of obsolete parts for turn-in.
- Issue parts on the basis of requisitions submitted by Technicians.
- Work to improve CSI and general customer satisfaction in accordance with the OpenRoad's philosophy.
- Maintain parts and parts room in a clean and orderly manner.
- Must follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of automotive equipment, parts and accessories, and the ability to operate assigned equipment safely.
- Current knowledge of local sources of supply.
- Knowledge of techniques for receiving, storing, and issuing parts and supplies.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports using a computerized equipment maintenance system.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Valid British Columbia driver's license.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Operations and Logistics Maintenance and Technicians