Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Hootsuite Cultural Manifesto
Guru Career Track
B Corporation Certification Who You Are...
You are a rockstar that loves to work with many stakeholders and you #GSD. Your experience of 5+ years will help you in leading the strategic development and implementation of marketing initiatives and partner programs across various partner types. This will include the development and execution of the joint value proposition and partner co-marketing programs for customers as well as prospects; driving incremental sales pipeline opportunities for Hootsuite.
You are amazing at managing multiple priorities while working within a complex, multi-stakeholder environment to deliver against objectives. And you have strong leadership, organizational & interpersonal skills, as well as strategic thinking and evaluation. Responsibilities...
You’re Great At...
- Lead the development and execution of global co-marketing plans with the partners to educate joint prospects and customers on the joint value prop
- Develop an effective strategic partner marketing plan with the partner team to build and scale the Hootsuite Partner Program, which includes Platform, Solution partners and technology resellers.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders develop comprehensive plan (objectives, key strategies, tactics and measures) that meet business objectives
- Mobilize cross functional resources to deliver against strategic objectives
- Build a partner enablement program targeted to each partner segment
- Build global and regional sales enablement materials for partners
- Understand the business model of the partners to effectively build out the sales plan for the joint solution/offering, ensuring all the right sales/channel teams are fully enabled
- Lead internal process for campaign planning and execution to ensure lead time, resources and channel support availability
- Coordinate with other marketing teams to embed joint partner solutions into the company’s global marketing campaigns
- Guide the execution of partner marketing and awareness programs on a worldwide level including; Strategy planning for corporate events, AR/PR strategy plans, social media and community awareness plans, customer communication plans and moreoh
- Social media savvy
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop impactful and effective communication strategies and campaigns
- Ability to analyze data, translate results into marketing strategies
- Strong leadership skills
- A well-developed influencer and negotiator with the ability to gain commitment and support for objectives from key partners, internally and externally, while developing relationships at both the working and senior management levels with partner organizations
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Results oriented and data driven
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure in a fast paced, high volume environment on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Marketing or related field
- Strong understanding of all digital marketing communication disciplines including but not limited to social media, mobile, search, display, and email marketing
- You’re passionate and a hustler
- You’re familiar with Hootsuite or any other Social Media Management Systems
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment
- You’re flexible day to day and can shift priorities quickly
- You’re driven by collaboration and positive relationships but you are not afraid to stand up for what you think is right
- You see the big picture, but you also find satisfaction in the details
- You love to laugh (including the ability to laugh at yourself), and make people smile