Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements and Smoothie bar has openings for:
Full-Time and Part-Time Smoothie Masters
About Body Energy Club:
Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 square foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Founded on the concept of providing affordable and convenient health options to the community, Body Energy Club is now a thriving business of over 17 locations. There are 15 in Canada and two in Los Angeles with over 150 employees who still holds the company’s core value of a strong commitment to its community. Body Energy Club is a one stop shop for all nutritional supplements, vitamins, smoothies and clean food options.
Creating smoothies and bowls, providing outstanding customer service, generating sales and ensuring a professional, clean, and organized environment for our customers.
· Create an outstanding customer service experience to all individuals visiting our store with friendly and prompt service
· Deliver quality smoothies and bowls and adhere to presentation standards
· Keep the store clean and maintain an organized workspace appearance
· Assist with day to day store operations and follow operational policies and procedures such as cash handling, safety and security while making smoothies and bowls.
· Maintain constant punctual attendance and contribute to positive team morale
- The equivalent of 4 open days is required for part-time applicants. Must be available to work weekends. Casual Part-Time employees can work between 20-30 hours a week. All shifts during operating hours (7:00am - 11:00pm).
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We proudly support diversity from all walks of life and proudly support equal pay rights to all. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please do not call.
Thank you for your time!
Body Energy Club
#33 - PayPal - How to Grow Your Career & Savings Account
About Body Energy Club
About Body Energy Club: Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 square foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Founded on the concept of pr...Read More