UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a part-time Reception Associate at Porsche Centre Langley.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
- Represents the dealership in a professional and friendly manner.
- Greets customers and determines the nature of their visit, and directs guests to the appropriate party.
- Communicating on the telephone in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Answering a multiline switchboard, answering basic guest inquiries, and referring more extensive inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Processing sales related documents, while working cooperatively with sales department.
- Other administrative duties as required or assigned by management.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Customer service attitude.
- Ability to be versatile in working with changing priorities and multitasking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to work well with both customers and colleagues, and maintain relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Organized and detail oriented, with professional appearance.
- Computer skills - knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Previous reception experience is an asset.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing