UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
Position: Part-Time Lot Associate
Dealership:Jaguar Land Rover Langley
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS:Acura, Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and External, Training & Development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of collaborative, friendly, and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive Extended Health and Dental plan; tailored toward Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be aware of and report to the department manager any area of concern as far as supplies, equipment, or other problem areas concerning the care of and delivery of a quality product.
- To be aware of and report to a member of management any or hazardous condition deemed as an emergency.
- To be aware of the importance of exceeding our customers' expectation on delivery condition of vehicle.
- Ensure excellent customer service provided to all guests, and interact professionally.
- Start all vehicles, check for dead batteries and recharge any that are dead.
- Keep inventory arranged in neat and orderly fashion and clean at all times, including ensuring show room vehicles are spotless daily.
- Washing vehicles after service tasks are complete.
- Advise Pre-Owned Manager of any noted problems with used vehicles.
- Keep work area free of debris and trash from vehicles.
- Keep delivery area free of other vehicles and debris.
- Keep work station neat, tidy, organized, and put all supplies in order at end of day.
- During winter months keep doorways shoveled, sanded and cleared. Also clear snow and ice from cars in lot.
- Transport customers as requested by Sales & Service Managers.
- Duties may also include picking up and delivering of parts, personnel, and paperwork as required by other dealership depts.
- Perform tasks as directed by Sales or Service Manager (i.e., washing customers' cars, emptying trash containers or any other task) that will assist in the smooth flow of the company.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Valid British Columbia driver's license, with a clean Drivers Abstract.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Ability to work effectively against deadlines.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
Sales and Marketing