Golden Goose Holdings Ltd. is a locally owned and operated McDonalds franchise that has two locations in the Whistler and Pemberton area of British Columbia. We are dedicated to offering our guests the freshest products, in the cleanest environment with the utmost attention to guest service that's delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride, and spirit. Ultimately, we want to be the Sea to Sky Corridors most loved and enjoyed place to eat, drink and work. Toachieve this goal we arecommitted to creating long-term, viable career opportunities for Canadians and permanent residents through excellent training and meaningful work experience. We believe that learning and development are an important part of your work experience and as such, Crew trainers, managers and other employees will work with you to show you the ropes and will work hard to promote a positive coaching environment to help you develop to your full potential. In addition to gaining skills and knowledge in the foodservice and hospitality industry, your job with us will help you learn teamwork; leadership, communication and guest service skills; responsibility and time management. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Maintains a clean work area, including sanitizing floors, tables, ledges and counters.
- Maintains courteous interaction with customer at all times.
- Prepare all products according to operational procedures.
- Ensures all products / supplies are rotated in and out of storage.
- Completing deliveries which include lifting up to 50lbs.
- Completing equipment maintenance for fryers and vats which include lifting and bending.
- Secondary Level
- Flexible Schedule
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communications skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Hourly wage of $14.60 paid by direct deposit in bi-weekly instalments
- Overtime rate for any hours worked above 8 hours per day and 40 hours per week.
- 75% on employeefood discount onshiftand 50% discountwhile offshift
- Free Uniforms
- Flexible working hours