Golden Goose Holdings Ltd. is a locally owned and operated McDonalds franchise that has two locations in the Whistler and Pemberton area of British Columbia. Ultimately, we want to be the Sea to Sky Corridors most loved and enjoyed place to eat, drink and work. Toachieve this goal we arecommitted to creating long-term, viable career opportunities for Canadians and permanent residents through excellent training and meaningful work experience. We believe that learning and development are an important part of your work experience and as such, Crew trainers, managers and other employees will work with you to show you the ropes and will work hard to promote a positive coaching environment to help you develop to your full potential. In addition to gaining skills and knowledge in the foodservice and hospitality industry, your job with us will help you learn teamwork; leadership, communication and guest service skills; responsibility and time management. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. Whether that is early mornings orlater in the evening, we can likely find a solution to pair your needs with ours. Everyone has a unique situation so don't be afraid to ask, get a hold of us in person at the restaurant or though this advertisement.This is how we can help you.
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. Whether that is early mornings orlater in the evening, we can likely find a solution to pair your needs with ours. Everyone has a unique situation so don't be afraid to ask, get a hold of us in person at the restaurant or though this advertisement.This is who we are looking for.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.This is some of what we will ask you to do.
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Maintains a clean work area, including sanitizing floors, tables, ledges and counters.
- Maintains courteous interaction with customer at all times.
- Prepare all products according to operational procedures.
- Ensures all products / supplies are rotated in and out of storage.
- Assisting with deliveries which include lifting up to 50lbs.
- Completing equipment maintenance which may include lifting and bending.
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communications skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Hourly wage of $15.20
- 50% on employeefood discount
- Free Uniforms