At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. We a43 a locally owned and operated franchise in the city of Merritt. We are active and proud members of this city. We look to helping youth begin their move into employment and responsibility. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. How about a company that will put education first and support you in making it a priority YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
- reliable and have the ability to work flexible hours
- you enjoy multitasking and working in a fast paced environment.
-you are energetic and have a strong work ethic.
- you have a passion for guest service, and have an optimistic outlook when meeting new people
- have strong curiosity and eagerness to learn and try new things.
-you are able to find tasks to complete and stay busy without being asked when store hits a lull.
-deep cleaning capabilities.