Part-TIme Crew Member
We are more than just your locally owned and operated restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.Our offer
Here at McDonald's we offer more then just a pay check! Working for a local owner operator has it's benefits that include
- $16.50 per hour part-time
- World class training and development
- Refer a friend bonus of $250 per referral
- A chance to win a $1000 scholarship for post secondary education
- Opportunities for advancement
- Complementary entry into fundraisers such as the Goddess Run, Victoria Marathon, TC10K, Tour de Victoria or other similar events
- 2 paid workdays per year to volunteer with a local community organization
- Yearly wage reviews
- 50% off your McDonald's meal
- Free uniforms
- Free meal on your birthday!
- Flexible schedules that fits your lifestyle!
- All full time employees eligible for enrolment to our corporate extended health and dental benefits
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
Greeting guests, taking orders and processing payments
Preparing food and drinks
Assembling mobile orders and packaging take-out and delivery
Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
Whether you are working in the kitchen, at the Drive-Thru, or at the front counter you are a part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver an exceptional guest experience.The vibe we are looking for
While previous experience work is always helpful and appreciated, it's not a requirement. What is most important is who you are.
We are trustworthy and have trust in others. We find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. We understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. We as employees are always willing to learn and grow. We believe that service isn't a transaction, it's about the connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who we are here at McDonald'sAbout us
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Restaurants and Food Service