Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 20 brands and 23 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a part-time Licensed Technician
to join us at OpenRoad Toyota Richmond.
This position is part-time, however, there will be many opportunities for extra shifts when needed. A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- General maintenance and repairs primarily on Toyota vehicles.
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensure all work performed is in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Examining the vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required through an MPI process.
- Be capable of high tech diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Able to consistently produce high work proficiency.
- Road-test vehicles to quality check work performed.
- Possess strong diagnostic and problem solving skills, with attention to detail to ensure delivery of high quality work.
- Working knowledge and understanding of automotive equipment.
- Have dedication, resourcefulness, and the ability to make sound decisions.
- Have good interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively work and communicate with other members of the Service Department team.
- Must be a fully licensed Technician, and be available to work flexible shifts.
- Have a valid British Columbia driver’s license, with ability to present clean drivers abstract.
- Must be Red Seal Certified.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that apply. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Posted: July 12, 2018
Closes: September 10, 2018