Paralegal - Insurance Defence
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000 per annum
Impact Recruitment has partnered with a prime downtown Vancouver law firm in their search for an Insurance Defence Paralegal. In this role you will be working amongst professionals in an environment that has an excellent support structure. In addition, you will be working closely with some of the largest national and international clients that will supply you with a variety of interesting work.
If your experience doesn't meet the requirements for this position then take advantage of the services that Impact Recruitment provides and get in touch with Aleksandra Samek 604-689-8687 ext. 221
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This firm is extremely proud of its professional work environment that encourages team and social interaction between staff and lawyers. They strive to maintain the positive aspects of a small company work environment while further establishing its business practices as they continue to grow and evolve. Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, this newly renovated office space is easily accessible by transit.
What You’ll Do:
- Work within a team of paralegals and support associates on insurance defence files
- Prepare, review and draft documents such as liability briefs, notices of claims and pleadings
- Assist and prepare all material for trial
What You’ll Need:
- Paralegal certificate or equivalent experience as a paralegal
- Recent experience in insurance defence or ICBC
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary of $65,000 - $80,000
- Excellent extended benefits plan including LTD and RRSP matching
- Fitness plan coverage
- Beautiful office space in the core of downtown Vancouver that is easily accessible by transit
How to Apply:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca
to apply online.
If you would prefer to speak with us directly regarding this opportunity or for any other legal jobs Vancouver, please connect with Aleksandra Samek
at 604-689-8687 x221
or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.