Our client, a leading and progressive Business Law firm with offices in Downtown Vancouver, is currently seeking a senior level Paralegal to join their Capital Markets division.
Duties of this role will include:
– SEDAR/SEDI preparation and filings
– Conducting searches
– Preparation of continuous disclosure and other securities-related documents
– Preparation and filing with the TSX via TSX SecureFile and with the TSX Venture Exchange.
– Preparation and filing of exempt distribution in respect of private placements
– Assisting with closings and the preparation of closing books
– Preparation of exemption applications
– Maintenance of minute books/records of public companies
– Other duties as required
The successful candidate will be the graduate of an accredited Paralegal diploma and have a minimum of 5+ years’ related experience. Experience with SEDAR, SEDI, NRD, Westlaw and DisclosureNet, and knowledge of legal and technical procedures, statutes, regulations, and governmental practices applicable to securities is also required.
For more information or to apply, please submit your resume for consideration.
Connect with employer:
About ZSA Legal Recruitment
ZSA Legal Recruitment is Canada’s largest national legal recruitment firm specializing in the recruitment and placement of lawyers, legal support staff and law firm management. We work closely wit...