P/T Bookkeeping / Accounting Person
Our client, a manufacturing, installation and distribution company, based in the Cloverdale area Surrey BC is looking for a part time Bookkeeper/Accounting Person. This job is a part time position 4-5 days a week 4 hours a day. This may appeal to someone with school aged children or someone who would like a reduced work week. The company is interested in someone with solid experience working with small businesses.
- Full cycle accounting (A/P, A/R, account reconciliations, etc.)
- Preparation of month end financial statements
- Payroll administration
- Payroll tax compliance
- Sales tax (GST, PST, etc.) compliance
- Invoicing, Monthly collection reports.
- Answering Phones
- A certificate or degree in bookkeeping, payroll or accounting
- At least 5 years of experience with bookkeeping and office administration
- Excellent command of the English language, outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of all versions of Quick Books
- Essential is a strong understanding of bookkeeping and the General Accounting Procedures
- Superior skills in Excel and knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and database experience helpful
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
The company offers a very competitive hourly wage dependent on education and experience.
If this position is appealing to you please send your resume and cover letter stating your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all that apply but only will be in contact with those who have the qualifications and experience we are looking for.
#81 - Wealthsimple - Developing an Engineering Career in FinTech
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More