DRIVE YOUR CAREER WITH INLAND
Inland Group (Inland Kenworth) is an industry leader in the heavy-duty truck & sales, service and parts marketplace. As a rapidly growing company with over 1400 employees across 35 branches in North America, Inland offers exciting employment opportunities that can help you drive your future!
This position is located in Dawson Creek, BC. THE OPPORTUNITY
The Product Support Representative (Outside Parts Salesperson - Truck Parts Sales) is a sales leader in heavy truck parts sales and will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing maximum parts department profitability and sales volumes of assigned accounts within a designated territory. In this outside sales position you will call on customers, introduce products and promotions and provide superior customer service to all accounts in your territory.
This position requires knowledge of heavy truck parts, commercial truck shop operations and/or experience in a truck dealership as parts technician/parts counterperson.
If you have exceptional sales skills, excellent knowledge of heavy truck parts and accessories and enjoy working in fast-paced environments, then we want to hear from you! YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Develop and achieves maximum sales volumes consistent with sales projections for assigned accounts
- Provide value added services with consistent customer visits
- Conduct new (cold) sales calls on a weekly basis
- Monitor operations of assigned accounts, offers advice and assistance when required in areas such as inventory control, available services, new products and/or product enhancements
- Conduct sales calls with assigned accounts to introduce new products and promotions
- Provide superior customer service to all accounts
- Plan territory coverage and manages time consistent with expectations of management
- Complete customer call report with weekly summary of results
- Control personal expenses within the approved budget and submits weekly expense reports
- Investigate and refers customer issues to the appropriate Department Manager and/or General Manager
- Assist counter personnel with orders, deliveries and customer inquiries
CANADA BENEFITS PACKAGE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Qualification as a truck Parts Journeyperson preferred
- Three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of heavy truck parts and accessories, commercial truck shop operations and/or experience in a truck dealership as parts technician/parts counterperson required.
- Excellent sales skills, preferably in a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have valid Driver's License
- Strong business ethics with a professional approach at all times
Our employees receive a generous benefits package including:
- Extended Medical (including Vision)
- Prescription benefits
- RRSP with employer matching program
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- On-going training opportunities
If you are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic team of professionals, we invite you to apply today.
keywords: parts sales, truck parts sales, outside parts sales, parts journeyperson, HD truck parts, parts and accessories, aftermarket, parts warranty