Paladin Risk Solutions is a specialized risk, intelligence, and investigative consultancy. We provide a suite of services to identify, mitigate, and respond to risk that supports our clients with insightful solutions for their complex issues. We are backed by over 30 years of proven experience in local, domestic and global markets. By pairing our specialized personnel to your specific industry or issue at hand, we provide superior risk solutions.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are growing our due diligence and open source investigations practice and are looking for professionals to join our OSINT team. We would like to hear from experienced professionals with research and analytical skills, able to produce high quality reporting for our clients. Successful candidates would be tasked to conduct open source research and investigations on individuals and corporations around the globe. We are seeking team players but also individuals that are comfortable taking ownership of their work and striving for continuous improvement.Duties and Responsibilities:
You are a great fit if you have:
- Conduct research using a variety of databases and investigative tools.
- Analyze findings a prepare comprehensive reports.
- Time management and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Client management may be required at times.
- Great understanding of access and dissemination of public records.
- Excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Up to date with national and international affairs
- Able to work in a foreign language preferred.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 - 10 years' experience in Open-Source investigations
- Experience in report writing.
- Previous experience in conducting due diligence or compliance research projects preferred.
- PI License preferred
Education Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Manager, Investigation Services
This is a Full-Time
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security