Order Fulfillment Accounts Administration - Temporary Full TimeLocation
: tekmar Controls, physically located in Vernon, British Columbia CanadaDepartment
: Organization & ControlName / Title of Supervisor
Mike Ernst, Organization & Control Manager PURPOSE:
This individual is the primary point for customer order entry and ensures prompt, accurate and efficient processing of all orders and RGA credits received. Also manages Accounts Receivable to ensure customer payments are deposited and applied to customer accounts and proactively follows up on overdue accounts to maximize cash flow and minimize order delays. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Member of Operations - As required, available for cross training and assisting other functions within Operations.
- Sets up and validates new customers with Sales and Marketing.
- Processes customer orders received via e-mail, phone and/or fax and enters into ERP system.
- Provides Sales and Marketing &/or Controller clear & current information related to customers placing orders with accounts that are overdue or over their credit limit.
- Works closely with Manufacturing department contacts and Shipping staff to ensure daily customer requirements are met.
- Provides confirmation of order, and shipping details to customer and invoices customer orders.
- Advises and interfaces with Manufacturing & Sales & Marketing department contacts as required to schedule and build OEM orders.
- Is a liaison/point of contact for customer, Shipping and Manufacturing.
- Professionally manage all communication with customers as they relate to orders or Accounts Receivable.
- Interfaces with Sales and Marketing regarding RGAs; Creates and issues credits and invoices for returns and repairs.
- Interfaces with freight companies to receive quotations and provide required export documentation, including B13As.
- Accounts Receivable - Deposits customer payments and posts in ERP system.
- Runs A/R Aging report and sends customer statements to proactively prompts for payment. Follow up on with reminders and direct to collections as required.
- Coordinates physical product inventory count for finished goods products and reconciles with system records.
- Sorts and receives incoming mail and faxes; Ensures outgoing mail & bank deposit Is posted & picked up.
- Manages the Reception desk to welcome, sign in, and directs guests.
- Receives and transfers phone calls in a professional manner.
- Maintains accurate customer records and files.
*Other duties as required
Employee core competencies:
We are committed to attracting and managing the best talent globally. We seek to attract and promote employees who demonstrate an ability and willingness to:
1. Collaborate Across Workgroups
2. Communicate Effectively
3. Initiate Positive Change
4. Drive for Results
5. Deliver High Quality Work
6. Provide Technical Expertise EDUCATION
Post secondary education in Accounting Administration. MANAGEMENT:
No direct reports. EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS: How to Apply
Applicants may apply online though the Company's Job Portal at: http://www.wattswater.com,
under Careers and search for Vernon and upload their resume.
Or, you may apply direct to Human Resources at: Scottie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: December 18, 2018
Closes: February 16, 2019