As a member of the management team, the Operations Manager will provide a vision and establish a strategic strategy for the facility. They are responsible for ensuring that cost effective operations and infrastructure are in place to support all staff. They ensures that the organization is well positioned in a rapidly evolving and competitive environment by being an agent for ongoing organizational change. They will be an ambassador of the company culture and have a deep commitment to building and developing a high performance team.
- Developing strategies to ensure that Operations meet the company’s growth requirements and set the business strategy to drive the future growth of the company
- Providing expert leadership to all Production, Facilities, Warehouse, Maintenance, Structures departments by leading managers to evaluate and take actions that are consistent with the company's overall strategy.
- Identifying future leaders; mentoring and developing the leadership capabilities of staff
- Developing and controlling the Operations budget by monitoring actual performance against
performance goals to ensure progress is being made and corrective action, if necessary, is taken.
- Setting production levels in accordance with projections and ensuring that these levels are
monitored and achieved
- Driving process improvement to optimize productivity and efficiency by collaborating on policy
deployment in the areas of Lean Manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on‐time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures.
- Ensures compliance with company standards and that the company continues to meet its exacting quality standards
- Regularly confers with leadership team to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Provide input on strategic business development and key corporate planning issues that relate and impact the operations of the company.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent analytical ability and contract negotiation skills
- Demonstrated skills in delivering year to year financial results
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Employee training and development
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Commitment to company values
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE)
- Degree in Business Administration or appropriate majors
- Preferably 8+ years experience, in a progressive management role in high precision manufacturing such as the automotive and aerospace industries.
Our Client provides a competitive salary, comprehensive benfits as well as opportunities for professional development.
For more information, please share your resume to email@example.com.
Manufacturing and Production Management and Executive Operations and Logistics