We are looking for an Operations Manager!
Are you unique? You might be unique if….
- You’re a common sense, technically savvy, Operations Manager!
- You want to work in a state-of-the-art fully integrated facility.
- You're great at what you do.
- You want to work with a fantastic dynamic team.
- You want to make a difference and be challenged in your career.
- You like small towns (A community!) with consistent and long-term employment.
- You work hard, and play hard. No slackers allowed (you know who you are)
- Make your vacation your home! Walk up to the Tee box, first tracks on the ski hill, watersports with no boats on the lake, fish where there actually is fish, hike where the air is still fresh, bike with the best
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities?
- Providing expert leadership to all Production, Facilities, Warehouse, Maintenance, Structures departments by leading employees to evaluate and take actions that are consistent with the company's overall strategy.
- Setting production levels in accordance with projections and ensuring that these levels are
monitored and achieved
- Developing and controlling the Operations budget by monitoring actual performance against
- Developing strategies to ensure that Operations meet the company’s growth requirements and set the business strategy to drive the future growth of the company
- Driving process improvement to optimize productivity and efficiency by collaborating on policy
deployment in the areas of Lean Manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on‐time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures.
- Ensures compliance with company standards
- Regularly confers with the team to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
Technical Experience Required?
- Excellent analytical ability and contract negotiation skills
- Demonstrated skills in delivering year to year financial results
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Employee training and development
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Commitment to company values
- Degree in Business Administration or appropriate majors
- Preferably 8+ years experience, in a progressive management role in operations
- Competitive wage, bonus structure, benefit package and long-term employment
- Employee 1200 Sqft gym with the latest equipment
- Team lunches and the odd adventure experience…. Shot gun shooting….rafting…
- A great opportunity to have a long-term career in the West Kootenays with a progressive and growing manufacturing company with roots in the area
Drop is a high-end manufacturing company located in the Kootenay's with a complete array of manufacturing equipment and software technologies to support in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and office space. We manufacture and ship products to a worldwide market in primarily the advance industrial sectors right out of our facility located in Nelson British Columbia Canada.
At Drop Manufacturing, we’re unique, and that’s how we like it. If you really think you’re unique, and you’re a Great Operations Manager, send us details of your experience and why you would be great for us! We will respond!
Manufacturing and Production