About the Company
Out of the Box Packaging Inc. operates a manufacturing/ QA facility that specializes in contract packaging and assembly. We offer a number of co-packing services to many companies looking for efficient, customized solution at affordable rates. We specialize in shrink wrapping, poly bagging and heat sealing, repacking, fulfillment and quality control work to name a few. Out of the Box Packaging Inc. (OOTB), is wholly owned by Corbrook Awakening Abilities.
Please visit our website to learn more about us www.ootbinc.com
Title: Operations Administrator
Reports to: Operations Director
Primary Work Location: Abbotsford, BC
Compensation: $40,000 salary
Employees are eligible for co-paid extended health and dental group plan after 6 months of consecutive, full-time employment.
The Operations Administrator will carry out a range of administrative duties at the Abbotsford, BC location related to office management, human resources and finance while regularly liaising with the Toronto, ON head office.
• Interpersonal skills
• Mathematical aptitude
• Problem solving
• Energy & Stress Management
• Team Work
• Time Management
• Coordinate with local staffing agencies and management to ensure that the site’s labour needs are scheduled, implemented and reported
• Oversee facility maintenance, office supplies, office deliveries and appointments
• Review the accuracy of warehouse documents i.e. Bill of Lading, purchase orders, invoices to ensure financial data is accurate
• Orient staff, deliver provided training materials and confidential staff paperwork
• Ensure that site policies and procedures are enforced, including GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), provincial minimum employment standards and Health and Safety requirements
• Demonstrate high level of understanding of OOTB packaging services and products
• Monitor and respond to email, phone and in-person general inquiries. Route as needed.
• Maintain accurate operational hard and soft-copy records for HR and financial purposes
• Track and report indicators of site performance and issues
• Data enter, compile and file paperwork as needed
• 2-3 years of related administrative experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
• Related post-secondary education i.e. business admin/management, finance, HR
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent computer competencies; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, Social Media, Databases, Internet applications
• Demonstrates alignment with company values
• Long periods of stationary, computer use
• Manual dexterity required to use computer and peripherals
• May work evenings and weekends
• May travel for meetings or training (on hold due to the pandemic)
Application instructions: Please submit your cover letter & resume by 5:00PM on June 21, 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
#39 - Brain Station - Take Risks, Learn More & Stress Less