The mission of the Omni Channel Department is to translate Aritzia's sales vision into channel strategies. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Omni team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for delivering against Aritzia's sales vision across stores, online, and any other channel that we operate in. As the Senior Manager, Omni Channel Services and Policies, you will maximize business performance by analyzing and improving upon our core customer services and policies, and identifying opportunities for new ones. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in the Omni Channel Department, to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Senior Manager, Omni Channel Services and Policies, you will:
- Maximize the delivery of our services and programs, optimizing for growth and scalability cross-functionally
- Implement new customer services, while also analyzing and improving on existing services
- Analyze and improve on existing customer policies, including the return & exchange and shipping policies
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for new services and policies
The Senior Manager , Services & Policies has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in business and financial analysis
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.