The mission of the Omni Channel Department is to translate Aritzia's sales vision into channel strategies. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Omni Channel Department, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering against Aritzia's sales vision across stores, online, and any other channel that we operate in. As the Analyst, Omni Integration, you will maximize business performance through key corporate sales-driving initiatives, including but not limited to Super World, Sweatfleece, and Clientele sales. You will work closely with a variety of cross-functional partners, such as Retail, eCommerce, Product, Marketing, and Supply Chain, to deliver each event seamlessly. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Omni Channel, to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Analyst, Omni Channel, you will support to:
- Ensure the most important programs and lifecycles are integrated across the business and executed seamlessly.
- Drive sales-generating events cross-functionally, ensuring timely execution and successful delivery against KPIs and costs.
- Manage events cross-functionally, ensuring quality output, timely execution and successful delivery of KPIs.
- Integrate new infrastructure into and out of the department, and represent the department's interests cross-functionally.
- Maximize the delivery of our services and programs, optimizing for growth and scalability cross-functionally.
- Provide business-driven, simple, and relevant information to the department.
The Analyst, Omni Channel has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.