Office Move Project Manager / Coordinator
Large high profile corporate office in downtown Vancouver has a long-term temporary assignment starting as soon as possible for an individual with Move Management experience, preferably supporting offices of 100,000 square feet or more. Candidates should also have project planning and coordination experience and previous experience in operations and facilities management would be an asset.
Specific responsibilities include
• Contribute to the creation of the end-to-end business readiness plan (ex. Office clean-up, records management, packing, vendor selection processes, move logistics, etc.)
• Track all related key deliverables, milestones and activities
• Liaise with department leaders and sr. management teams to organize and coordinate clean up and packing ahead of the office move
• Develop written communications, policies and procedures to support office staff through business readiness and for new office locations
• Contribute to status reports, change requests and other reporting materials
• Contribute in meetings and provide valued-added analysis
• Engage and manage external vendors during the life of the project
• Coordinate & conduct facilities readiness walkthroughs
• Set-up logistics walk-throughs with mover, IT project, cleaners. etc.
Please send your resume to the attention of Marni.
About Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours
Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours is one of Vancouver's most well-established and successful recruitment firms. We recruit top quality candidates for some of the most high profile companies in ...