Our client, a successful building contractor based in Burnaby, is looking for an Office Manager to provide support to their busy team. The ideal candidate will be proactive, experienced in managing a comprehensive role and overseeing the day to day administrative operations. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys a challenging but rewarding position.
Location: Burnaby, BC
- Manage the day-to-day office managerial and administrative functions
- Act as the first point of contact for staff and client inquiries
- Liaise with the project team and provide assistance as needed
- Maintain an efficient online and manual record filing system
- Processing data entries into internal software and accounting systems
- Promote the company profile through online platforms
- Oversee office management procedures including maintaining inventory for office and kitchen supplies, and liaise with the cleaning staff to ensure the office is in working order
- Collaborate with IT resources to assist and troubleshoot basic internal tech-related issues
- Additional related duties and projects as required
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Office Administration, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience within the construction or related industry
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proficient with project management software with an aptitude for learning new systems
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Have a client and team-oriented approach
- Able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- Highly organized with strong problem-solving abilities
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume by visiting http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/16993 and clicking on the "APPLY" button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Administrative Construction, Mining and Trades