Our client is looking for an experienced Office Coordinator with relevant experience looking to continue building their career. This organization has several offices in the lower mainland and this role will be in the Guildford (Surrey) area.
Who - The Company:
Our client is an industry leader in the marine operations industry, serving a variety of customers across British Columbia.
What - The Role:
As the Office Coordinator, the person will be responsible for:
- Hybrid office administration duties including invoicing and payroll data entry.
- Scheduling daily assignment of company and contracted resources to maximize vehicle utilization.
- Communication with crew scheduling, all marine personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- Customer Service oriented role with several projects on the go.
- Other administrative assignments as assigned.
Who - The Candidate:
The candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in a similar busy environment. Previous experience in office coordination is preferred, but open to those with hybrid administration and basic accounting entry and project experience.
- Experience working with a fast-paced, dynamic, complex, and high-change organization.
- 1-3+ years of solid, administrative assistant, scheduling or hybrid experience ideally gained in a local manufacturing or transportation and logistics.
- Strong computer skills across a variety of planning and user software including MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong relationship development skills and ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and superior customer service orientation.
- Ability to follow instructions, and work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and managing deadlines.
Head Office is in Maple Ridge, BC and this role will be in Guildford Area (Surrey, BC)
Competitive base salary along with employee benefits.
When & How To Apply:
This search is moving very quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.