is committed to creating workspaces for our employees to thrive. We are currently searching for an energetic Office Administrator who will be integral to creating a great first impression for our staff and visitors.
As an Office Administrator, you will value the importance of maintaining an organized, efficient office environment on behalf of your colleagues. You will be a stand-out brand ambassador for WSP, ensuring a welcoming environment for staff, vendors and visitors alike.
This is an opportunity for an Administrative Specialist who is keen to develop a career in Office Administration, working in a fast-paced, demanding environment where your efforts will contribute to the success of one of Canada's leading Engineering firms.Why WSP?
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.#WeAreWSPA day in the life:
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy - we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
What you'll bring to WSP ...
- Welcome and direct clients and visitors in a cordial and professional manner.
- Answer phone calls through the MS Teams Platform and respond to maintenance, security requests.
- Maintain, reserve and help clean clients' front of house conference rooms, supporting client catering requests.
- Monitoring logbook, issuance of visitor badges and office supplies also inclusive of providing workstations, staff lockers, and directions to parking of personal and company vehicles.
- Support Facility team with service request management of all offices.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, safe and functional reception area.
- Manage distribution and collection of mail and packages, as well as invoices and cheques.
- Maintain floor plans for employees. Use of Flowscape in certain offices.
- Provide general administrative support, as time permits or as requested by the Senior Facilities Administrator.
- Front of house Coffee station management.
- Support the user experience of visitors, that is; WiFi, monitors, connections.
- Management of office supplies, including ordering, if applicable.
- Enter in the service requests log, any walk-in complaints.
- Fire warden
- Other assigned tasks;
- More than 1 year of experience in reception/or standard.
- Your physical attendance at the office is required during weekdays
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a professional way of making calls.
- Ability to be proactive and provide courteous and prompt service to our clients.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Be flexible and able to multitask in a team environment.
- Have an intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Willingness to be First Aid/ CPR and Fire Warden trained.
Expected Salary (all locations): $ 45,402 - $ 56,753
WSP Canada is providing the compensation range that the company in good faith believes it will pay for this position based on the successful applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities in addition to the specific geographic location.Key personal attributes*:
Is organized and proactive. Approachable, dependable. Works well under pressure and juggling multiple priorities. Lives the company vision and values. Presents professional image. Manages self under pressure. Adopts \"Best for WSP\" approach in day-to-day activities.
is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 65,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe it is expected that you comply with our Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy at all times as well as client HSE policies when working at client locations.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY.
Administrative Maintenance and Technicians